- Look at your grades: You can view your grades on Banner Web and/or Moodle. This is a good time to reflect on your study techniques.
- Talk to your professors: If you haven’t made it to their office hours, it’s time to make a visit.
- Speak to your advisor: Are you on the right track for graduation? What classes should you be taking next semester?
- If you need help, use your resources: The campus is full of resources that are here to make sure you are successful.
Center for Academic Success & Excellence
- Location: VanWagenen Library (Lower Level)
- Phone # 518-255-5836
- Email: case@cobypeereducators
- Hours: Monday & Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm, Tuesday-Thursday 8:30 am – 9:00 pm
- Who can use CASE?
- Everyone is welcome to use CASE for quiet study. Tutoring is available Monday through Thurs
- What services are provided by CASE?
- Free & unlimited tutoring
- Study groups
- Writing assistance
- Staff to help you get on the right track; whether you need help with study skills, time management, or simply to find a specific location on campus
- Who are the peer tutors at CASE?
- Tutors are primarily students who have excelled academically and have been recommended by their professors on campus. The tutors design their schedules to meet their own academic and personal needs; consequently, tutors work in the Center at specific times and on specific days. Tutoring is most often done in a small group format. Become a tutor >>
- Who can use CASE?
Hey! Did you hear the news?
Coby Resilience with Equines: Harnessing Your Mental Health
DATES EXTENDED (Until further notice)- Tuesdays 11 am
Join the Therapeutic Equine Program and Wellness Center for a therapeutic skills group exploring topics like motivation, procrastination, leadership, and more.
Sign-ups are required, please contact Danielle Reu (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Group meets at the Equine Arena. Closed-toed shoes are required.
The Wellness Center
Call to schedule an appointment
Phone # 518-255-5225 | Fax # 518-255-5819
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.
For after-hour emergencies call University Police at 518-255-5555 or 911
UPD Anonymous Tip Line https://secure2.cobleskill.edu/tipline.
988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
Mobile Crisis Assessment Team (MCAT) – 1-877-269-6699 or 1-844-732-6228 (24 hours a day/7 days a week)
If you have a concern about the care you received at the Wellness Center, contact Director Lynn Ontl at 518-255-5225